Sage Timeslips 2014 - Not only better—better for your needs!
In developing Sage Timeslips 2014, we added some new features, but just as importantly we also
invested significant time and effort tweaking existing capabilities. Why? Because we wanted this
version to not only work better, but work better specifically for the ways you use it! With a streamlined
workflow and easier time-tracking and billing capture, you’ll make your clients happy, ensure all your
billable activities are accounted for, and keep a close eye on all your critical business metrics.
An exciting new feature in Sage Timeslips 2014, Automatic TimeCapture takes over the tedious job
of manual recording from multiple sources—all while running in the background! Whether you’re
doing research, writing a letter, or evaluating results, Automatic TimeCapture “reads” the active
window and records the time you have it open, even when you switch back and forth from one
window to another. Better yet, the timer functionality is cumulative, so when you reopen a window,
you won’t need to start from scratch. You can:
• Capture time spent on multiple types of applications, including Microsoft® Office documents,
Adobe® PDFs, web pages, third-party applications, time slips, and more.
• Create rules to specify which applications should be included or excluded, so time is
appropriately recorded when and where it needs to be.
• Organize entries by the originating application (such as Microsoft Word) or by custom
groups you specify (by client, for example).
• Quickly convert all captured time for active windows into time slips for future billing.
• Combine and/or move entries from one group to another with a simple drag-and-drop process.
To find out more please visit:
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS - Certified Solutions Providers Since 1989