Sage Timeslips 2014 – Not only better—better for your needs!
In developing Sage Timeslips 2014, we added some new features, but just as importantly we also invested significant time and effort in tweaking existing capabilities. Why? Because we wanted this version to not only work better but work better specifically for the ways you use it! With a streamlined workflow and easier time-tracking and billing capture, you’ll make your clients happy, ensure all your billable activities are accounted for, and keep a close eye on all your critical business metrics.
An exciting new feature in Sage Timeslips 2014, Automatic TimeCapture takes over the tedious job of manual recording from multiple sources—all while running in the background! Whether you’re doing research, writing a letter, or evaluating results, Automatic TimeCapture “reads” the active window and records the time you have it open, even when you change back and forth from one window to another. Better yet, the timer functionality is cumulative, so when you reopen a window, you won’t need to start from scratch. You can:
- Capture time spent on multiple types of applications, including Microsoft® Office documents, Adobe® PDFs, web pages, third-party applications, time slips, and more.
- Create rules to specify which applications should be included or excluded, so time is appropriately recorded when and where it needs to be.
- Organize entries by the originating application (such as Microsoft Word) or by custom groups you specify (by the client, for example).
- Quickly convert all captured time for active windows into time slips for future billing.
- Combine and/or move entries from one group to another with a simple drag-and-drop process.
To find out more please visit:
Accounting Business Solutions by JCS – Certified Solutions Providers Since 1989